or use the contact form below.
Jessica Timins Greenberg
Send me a message
- Japanese Acupuncture (including Meridian Therapy)
- Manaka Yin Yang Balancing Therapy (CST)
- Acupressure (Chinese Organ Massage)
- Moxibustion – Moxa (Chinese mugwort) is burned near the skin to warm areas of “cold” or low energy.
- Cupping – Small glass cups containing suction (reduced air pressure created by heat) are placed on the skin to increase blood flow.
- Guasha – Stimulating the flow of qi by rubbing on an area of the body with a blunt, round instrument
- Herbal Medicine – Traditional Chinese medicine formulas: tea pills, whole raw herbs, or easy-to-prepare granules.
- Tuina – Traditional Chinese massage, performed on a clothed patient
- Yoga (Instructions, Referrals and Coaching
There really isn’t a typical session, but you can expect to begin with a lot of talking, especially at the first session. I’ll ask you about your treatment goals and gather information about your health history. Then I’ll take your pulses, examine your tongue, do some gentle palpation of your limbs, and I may ask your permission to also palpate your belly.
Once I’ve made a diagnosis, we’ll talk about a course of treatment. I will then treat you with acupuncture and possibly also with Chinese massage, moxibustion, cupping, or other treatments. Before you leave, I’ll offer recommendations for diet, exercise, herbal remedies, or other changes as appropriate to your needs. We will discuss these options and make a plan that works for your lifestyle.
My first session with a new patient can take up to one and a half hours. After that, treatment times vary from 45 minutes to an hour and fifteen minutes, depending on the types of therapies used and the specific issues being addressed.
Still have questions? Try my FAQ. Or read more about Safety & Confidentiality policies.
Wednesday 10am – 7pm
Thursday 10am – 7pm
Friday 10am – 7pm
Sunday noon – 7pm
Feel free to contact me if you don’t see a time that fit your schedule. Other hours will be considered on an as-needed basis. House calls available for established patients.
Insurance & Payment
Please contact me for approved insurance providers
Training & Accreditations
Masters Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Seattle Institute of Oriental Medicine
Certified Teacher of Hatha and Kundalini Yoga
DONA-Approved Training as a Birth and Postpartum Doula
NADA certified to treat addiction with acupuncture
I’ve spent the past decade studying pathways to whole body health, from acupuncture and herbs to meditation and yoga. I am a licensed acupuncturist with a Masters Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from the Seattle Institute of Oriental Medicine (SIOM). I am also a certified teacher of Hatha and Kundalini yoga. I completed yoga teacher training with Aadil Palkhivala of Purna Yoga and 3HO through Yoga West in Vancouver, B.C. I have completed DONA-approved training as a Birth and Postpartum Doula, as well as pre and postnatal yoga teacher training with Colette Crawford at Seattle Holistic Center. In addition, I am NADA certified to treat addiction with acupuncture.
Learn more about my services and treatment approach.